HeapCheck is a Win32 Debugging Allocator with the following features:
If you are eager to check it out, go to the Usage section.
Just make sure you eventually read everything, or you'll be missing some
goodies (like the ones in section
- Detection of invalid read/write accesses to memory allocated with
Let me stress this out: READ as well as write accesses!
- Detection of memory leaks
- Detection of invalid read/write accesses to freed memory.
- Thread safe.
- File/Line info reporting, based on imagehlp.dll
- A GNU license (which means that it's free - read